Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer, Gaming Addiction, and Zombies!

Today was the last day of Business Communications and I'm sort of relieved because it feels like summer is getting a lot closer everyday. I'm not sure about what today's topic of blog should be so I will just talk about random stuff on my mind.

Read an article on MSN about addictions to online video games like World of Warcraft, Everquest and even Farmville (a terrible virtual farming game hosted by Facebook). These people spend every minute of their spare time playing in a virtual world and some of them are even going bankrupt exchanging all of their money into virtual currency from the game. I have nothing against video games because I love them, however I do think the point when someone can't pay their bills because they spent all of their cash on a "virtual world" is beyond ridiculous.



I have an interesting thought about zombies. If a cow gets infected with "zombie disease" does it eat other cows? Human zombies eat other humans because we are omnivores, cows on the other hand are herbivores. So I can't help but wonder whether zombie cows would eat other cows/animals or strictly plants and veggies. What do you think?


1 comment: